Monday, March 19, 2012

Cricut Flower Card

This week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is to make a project with at least three flowers. I have a card that I recently made for my mom that meets the criteria for the challenge, so I'm going to share it with you today:





The flowers on this card were made using the accessory creative feature on the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge (page 62 in the handbook). The sentiment is from the Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge. This card was the first project I made with my Sew Easy Stitch Piercer from We R Memory Keepers -- I love the look of stitching, and one of these days I am going to spoil myself with a sewing machine, but for now, I use either the Sew Easy or do faux stitching with a pen.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to hop over to Fantabulous Cricut to check out all the great flower projects!  :)

9 comments:

  1. Super pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sew easy. Your card turned out so pretty. Thanks for joining us for the challenge over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Such a nice card. I have been wondering what the sew easy did. Thank you for sharing ☺ I'd love it if you would come check out my blog and follow me using my new Blinky
    http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/
    hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS job with this challenge!I LOVE the pretty flowers and colors,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I love all the patterned paper you used! thank you for joining us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is asorable! I have one of the Sew Easy Stitch Piercer & have only used it once. It hurt my fingers pushng the needle in and out. :( With the look of yours though....it might be worth it to use it again! Great colors!! I am now your newest follower! :)
    Thanks for participating at Fantabulous Cricut’s Monday Challenge.
    Melissa – FCCB DT
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete