Monday, March 19, 2012

Cricut Create a Critter Bookmark

Today, I want to share with you a bookmark that my six-year old and I made with the turtle cutout from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge.

The paperclip is mega-sized - it's almost four inches long! If I remember right, we found packs of these paper clips at Office Depot.

My little guy and I plan to make a bunch of these for his classmates. They are a lot of fun, and look super cute! You can't see it in the picture, but in addition to the circle that the turtle is sitting on, there is another circle glued to the back of the paper clips. I used adhesive dots to attach the circles to the clip, and they seem to be holding very well. When we get the rest of them made, I will be sure to post them here.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment